Have you recently been to Volcano Bay? If you haven’t then let me tell you about the Tapu Tapu Wearable band! When you arrive at Volcano Bay for your Epic Water Park Adventure you will be handed a Tapu Tapu wearable band. This band is your key to an amazing day at the park! You will use it to ride most attractions, activate interactive surprises, open rental lockers, make cash-free payments and so much more!
All the rides at Volcano Bay feature a Virtual Line. The virtual line gives you the ability to roam the park and enjoy other activities till its time to hop on the ride you are waiting for!
Here is a little about how it works:
- Tap in at an attraction with your TapuTapu wearable and you’re in the Virtual Line.
- You’re free to explore the park while your TapuTapu counts down the minutes to your return time.
- When your TapuTapu vibrates, it’s time to return to your attraction with just a short wait before you ride.
Keep your wallet dry while visiting Volcano Bay by going cashless. You can pay for food, drinks and merchandise with a tap of your TapuTapu wearable. Here’s how:
- Go to The Official Universal Orlando Resort App to set up your account.
- Link and assign the ticket numbers and names for each member of your party.
- Add a credit card and set a security PIN.
- Then, when you’re in Volcano Bay, you’ll enjoy the ease and convenience of making most transactions with a simple tap of your TapuTapu.